We’re Pumpkin Rolling into your meal plan this week! This is the BEST keto apprüved dessert and sure to impress EVERYONE you serve it to! Easily adaptable to other flavor combinations, this is a WIN!
1 cup almond flour
3 tbsp coconut flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp xantham gum
1 packet KETO//KREME® Pumpkin Spice (or 1 tsp cinnamon + 1/2 tsp ginger)
1/4 tsp salt
4 large eggs, separated
1 cup granulated Swerve Sweetener, divided
3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Powered swerve for dusting
8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. Stevia
1. Add cream cheese to mixing bowl and mix on medium until creamy.
2. Add remaining ingredients and combine until smooth.
1. Add almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, KETO//KREME® Pumpkin Spice (or cinnamon + ginger), and salt to bowl and stir to mix.
2. In a separate bowl, beat egg yolks and 1/2 cup of granulated swerve on high until thickened.
3. Stir in pumpkin purée and vanilla.
4. In another mixing bowl, beat egg whites on high until soft peaks form.
5. Add remaining granulated swerve and beat until stiff peaks form.
6. Fold egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture.
7. Gently fold almond flour mixture into egg mixture.
8. Line a jelly pan roll with parchment paper. Spread mixture evenly on parchment paper.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes at 350F.
10. Remove the cake from the pan as soon as it comes out of the oven.
11. Turn it out (carefully) onto a clean tea towel dusted with powdered swerve.
12. Starting at the short end of the towel, tightly roll the cake and towel together.
13. Place the rolled cake in refrigerator for 30 minutes, until completely cooled.
14. Carefully unroll the cake from the towel and add cream cheese filling.
15. Roll cake and tightly wrap in plastic wrap.
16. Store in refrigerator up to 5 days or freeze for up to one month.
Pumpkin spice + cream cheese filling- name a more iconic duo, we’ll wait. How do you make pumpkin spice the star of your kitchen in autumn? Send us your favorite recipes to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature them on our blog!
What size pan is used? I’ve found several size jelly roll pans.
Jelly Roll Pans are typically 10 1/2″ by 15 1/2″!
After cooking it was really sticky wet. Not sure if this can be helped. Suggestions
Hmmm thats’s odd! Next time, try adding more almond or coconut flour or less pumpkin puree!
Making this now! So far, so good!
Is there a video on how to roll it?
We have not yet made this recipe for our Keto Kitchen Channel. However, many “roll cake” tutorials are on youtube!
How many slices does this make? Also what is the nutrition?
Servings and macros have been added above! ?
Looks amazing!!! I’m lokkimg forward to someone making it for me to eat!!!
Totally making this for Christmas!
Where do u find xanathan gum at?
Target, Walmart, health stores, and even Amazon!
this looks amazing!!..im type 2 diabetic..is this somewhat diabetic friendly….any idea the carb content,sugar? per serving??
We strive to make our recipes as keto apprüved as possible! We have added the macros above in the blog! ?
can you post net carbs for this recipe?
The macros have been added above! ?
Do you have the full nutritional info on this pumpkin roll?
We have added the macros above! ?
This look amazing! I can not wait to make it !!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Maple Kreme Pancakes
Classic Tomato Soup
BETTER French Onion Soup
Why might some of your order have a later shipping date?
During this global disruption, we’ve experienced hyper growth beyond our projection while expanding shipping to 17 NEW countries in Europe and the United Kingdom. With even more Prüvers around the world enjoying Pure Therapeutic Ketones®, our Lab Ninjas are doubling down + working at lightning speed to keep up with demand without sacrificing the quality you expect. Our suppliers, who curate the ingredients we need to make our patented technology, are ensuring the same as well. So while we cross our T’s and dot our I’s, rest assured this delay in shipping is only temporary. We understand you’re eager to experience BETTER benefits, we’re eager for you too!”
Save 22% or more on this product today when you setup a monthly SmartShip order before you checkout.
Subscribe & save
Skip and pay full price
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.
Not sure what this means? Send an email with subject line 'Referrer Code' to email@example.com
This Referrer Code is invalid. Please check with your Referrer and try again.